Company that develops solutions and products for brands to improve the relationship with their audience.
Its mission is to create effective digital communication solutions, with intuitive usability, accessible to everyone who wants to achieve the best results.
- Mixed role being part of a development team but with extra responsibilities, mentoring a product team;
- Build and Design large scale applications;
- Provide technical orientation and mentoring to the other team members;
- Ensure the technical quality of the work developed by the team;
- Work close with the Product Manager helping him define the best roadmap for the product.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks
- Interacting with REST APIs and understanding webservices architecture and patterns
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or Material Design
- Complete Knowledge of SQL such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB
- Experience with Git and Git repository services like Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab
- Experience with Packaging/build tools (e.g. Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Composer, etc) Experience with CI/CD like Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI.