French scale-up with high social and environmental impact.
The company is looking for engineering leaders who will help drive the development team. The core competencies of this role include mentoring and coaching of people, cultivating a collaborative team, leading delivery, production operations, and continuous improvement:
- Leading a collaborative team in delivering great software that the customers will love!
- Collaborating with the product group and other tribes to align the team with company objectives and initiatives across engineering and the wider business
- Ensuring the development of people and teams through ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Creating an inclusive team environment, where team members feel like they belong and are supported do their best work
- Establishing open communication and a culture of feedback between team members
- Working in an agile « build it and run it » environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor and support the sections they own
- Working with the team to identify and make improvements in the processes, practices and product
- Supporting teams in increasing the delivery proficiency by creating a learning environment.
A Bac +5 level education in computer science, from an engineering school or equivalent university is required.
Experience working in agile development teams with some knowledge of the following tech stack : AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, RestFul API, Python, Django, VueJs, Nuxt, Algolia, Datadog, Spinnaker, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Recrutement géré par :