Artificial Intelligence French company that acts in the HR field.
They anticipate and facilitate HR strategic decisions.
Contract directly with a client.
You will imagine and develop innovative back and front tools.
In direct relation with the CTO and the development team, you will be required to participate in extremely varied projects where you can be fully autonomous and where your initiatives will be encouraged.
You will participate in the development of a SaaS product with high added value in the booming field of human resources at national and international level.
You will be at the heart of the company’s development products, with regular customer feedback and working with agile methods.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Experience with PHP (good proficiency expected)
- Symfony MVC framework (2.8 / 3.4) (good proficiency expected)
- TWIG, SQL, CSS / HTML
- Mastery of APIs (REST)
- Manage versions (git)
- Good knowledge of test tools and methodology: code, responsive features, rendering on different engines (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, Opera…)
- BONUS: Automation tools such as Sass & Less / Node.js
- Proficient in English.